What is It? BBlunt Hair Serum is hair serum is a solution that fixes the damage caused on the hair by heat and pollution
Rs. 500 for a 75ml bottle.
How To Use It?
- Make sure your hair is either towel dried or totally dry before you apply.
- Part your hair into two divisions on both sides.
- Pour a coin-sized amount of the serum into your palm for each side.
- Apply it even down the lengths of your hair.
- Do not apply on the scalp.
My Experience with BBlunt Hair Serum
The hair serum comes in a slim dark blue bottle with a spray nozzle. The packaging is eye-catching, hygienic and sturdy packaging.
Consistency and Texture
The serum is water like in its appearance. But it is slightly thicker and a bit oilier than water. It glides onto the hair quite easily.
It has a very pleasant flowery fragrance. My hair just smells wonderful once this serum is applied. The fragrance lingers for almost two and a half days!
My high expectations were met quite well by the serum. Once I apply it to my hair, my hair feels soft and it acquires a shine as well. The smell is my favorite part. It brings about a feeling of relaxation and calm. Also, I use this sometimes after shampooing my hair and also on non-shampoo days when I want my hair to stay in control. The serum takes away the entire frizz which is a boon for me because my hair loves to be frizzy 24×7!
I do experience a bit of hair fall during application. But that is always limited to just a couple.
- Makes the hair soft
- Adds a shine to the hair
- The hair looks healthy
- It has a pleasant fragrance that lasts long
- Reasonably priced
- Sturdy and eye-catching packaging
- Hygienic packaging
- Causes a wee bit of hair fall
Would I Recommend and Repurchase
Yes, I do recommend this serum for those of you who have dry hair. And yes I will definitely repurchase this serum!
More Hair Serums?
- Habibs Aesthetics Hair Serum For Dry Curly and Treated Hair Review
- Berina Super Silk Hair Serum Review
- Habibs Silk And Shine Hair Serum Review + Habib’s Hair Tips for Summer
- Streax Hair Serum with Walnut Oil Review
- Streax Vita Pro Hair Serum Review
- Biotique Mountain Ebony Vitalizing Serum For Falling Hair Review
- Matrix Biolage Hair Smoothening Serum Review
- Toni & Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum Review
causes hair fall? not for me then. very honest opinion..
Yep. Not regularly though. And limited to just a strand or two.
Thanks Smriti! :love
I have used this serum , i didnt worked out for my hair . But I am glad that it gave you positive results .
Very informative article ! Great !
Oh that’s sad!
Thank you Apoorwa! :love
The packaging looks so attractive..
Nice review :rose:
Will it be able to tame frizzes? I have frizziness problem 😥
Yeah the packaging is really elegant!
Yes it does! I have frizzy hair as well!
Thanks Sreeparna! :love