Hello ladies! Don’t we all hate the look and feel of oily dirty matted hair? Well as it happens my hair starts feeling oily barely 2 days after shampoo. On top of that washing hair often is not a good practice either as it can deprive hair of nutrients making it brittle and prone to hair fall. Not to mention the time it consumes for shampoo then conditioner etc especially when we are in a hurry. Batista Dry Shampoo is a life saver in this case. All it takes is 2 minutes and your hair looks amazing. It is an Amazon best seller product and the most favorite dry shampoo in UK. (I wonder if even the queen uses it :P) Unlike so many other dry shampoos this actually lives up to its claims. Read on to know why should definitely give it a shot.
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- What does the Brand Claim about Batiste dry shampoo?
- How to Use:
- My Experience with Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo Original
- Positives of Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo Original
- Negatives of Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo Original
- Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for?
It’s a dry shampoo. Not meant for children.
$8.93 in Amazon.com
No. Its ingredients are Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride.
What does the Brand Claim about Batiste dry shampoo?
Batiste Dry Shampoo for an instant hair refresh. Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water. A quick burst revitalizes hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body for that easy style solution. Simply spray it on and comb it out. Some of its benefits are:
- Fabulously clean, light fragrance
- Revives dull, greasy, lifeless hair
- Leaves hair clean and gives volume
- Leaves no powdery residue
How to Use:
Step1: Shake can vigorously and spray Batiste into the roots, keeping the nozzle 30cm from hair
Step2: Massage through with fingertips
Step3: Brush hair and style as usual
Precautions: Protect from sunlight, avoid spraying in eyes. Not for intimate hygiene use.
My Experience with Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo Original
I’ve tried tons of dry shampoos and this is by far the best ever. It’s pricey, often ranging from $8-12 per can (the big one) and it can go quick depending on how often you use it and how much hair you have, but it’s worth it. I’ve tried many others and this is the only one that feels clean, light and refreshing and doesn’t leave buildup in my hair. The white residue is minimal and goes away if I massage it properly. It also has a faint soapy fragrance which I find alluring. For first time users I would suggest to use it in small amounts keeping the spray at least 20 cm away from the hair. You can get best results if you make sections of your hair and apply dry shampoo in parts. If not massaged properly your hair may end up looking grey. It’s a life saver for me on days I feel too lazy to wash my hair. It doesn’t even tangle your hair. No wonder it’s a best selling product in Amazon and UK’s most favorite dry shampoo.
Positives of Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo Original
- It is light weight and doesn’t tangle your hair.
- Leaves very less white residue. Gets absorbed into the roots quickly.
- Has a pleasant smell of generic soap.
- Makes even very greasy hair look clean and bouncy. ( trust me on this)
- Adds volume to the hair and the effect remains the entire day.
Negatives of Batiste Instant Hair Refresh Dry Shampoo Original
- Limited availability in India. Amazon doesn’t ship it in India.
- Extremely flammable aerosol hence needs to be kept away from fire, heat or sunlight.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes of course! I only wash my hair twice a week and rest of the time I completely rely on this. There are 9 more varieties other than the original and I wish to try all of them. It’s worth the entire 8 to 10 dollars you pay. Get fabulous bouncy hair in just a minute with Batiste dry shampoo and have good hair day every day!