Who is it for? Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Butter is For those looking to restore a healthy & beautiful appearance and those that need intensive hydration with a warm and sweet fragrance.
$14 for 200g
My experience with the Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Butter
The body butter comes in a transparent box with a caramel colored cover. The top of it has the brand printed and also has an image of sugar. The lower part of it has all the necessary details including ingredients.
It has a very subtle vanilla-like fragrance, which I like.
The body butter has a creamy texture and applies very smoothly onto the skin.
Like the brand claims, it does provide a lot of hydration. For those with dry skin, this will work really well.
It contains Shea and Jojoba which are very moisturizing. Aloe which soothes the skin and Vitamin E and B5 which add nourishment. Everything our skin needs.
It hasn’t caused any kind of irritation. In fact, a friend with very sensitive skin has used it and there were no issues.
The box is not very big and has a tight cover to it. So traveling with it shouldn’t be much of a problem.
- Decent Packaging
- Light fragrance
- Natural ingredients
- No irritation
- No cons as yet for me. Everything that I’ve used from this brand has really worked for me.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
Definitely. It has worked quite well for me and adds instant hydration to dry areas like the elbows and feet. So a yes for me!
More from Bath and Body Works?
- Bath and Body Works Happiness Bergamot and Mandarin Body Scrub
- Bath and Body Works Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Luxury Bath
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion – Hot!
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity !
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review