Who is it for? Bath and Body Works Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Luxury Bath is for those looking for a night time ritual to sleep easily. If you are too tired, having difficulty sleeping or just need to relax, this product is for you.
Price and quantity
Rs. 1495 for 495ml
Natural / vegan / organic?
No. But natural essential oil. Free from nasties.
My experience with Bath and Body Works Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Luxury Bath
Sturdy plastic bottle with a wide mouth. This is intended to be a bubble bath but can be used as a shower gel too. Because the mouth is very wide, dispense carefully.
Color and texture
Creamy formula. Not too thick, nor too runny. A little goes a long way.
If you smell the bottle, the fragrance will be too strong. Take the required amount in a loofah or pour into a hot bath. Inhale deeply and you will feel relaxed within a minute or too. It is a relaxing ritualistic experience. Lavender dominates and is balanced by cedarwood.
This product lathers well. The sleep claim is absolutely true. It very gently coaxes the senses and gives a feeling of utter relaxation. I skipped moisturizer post using this several times, my skin did not feel dry.
The fragrance lasts an hour or so on the skin, by the end of which you are most likely to be blissfully asleep J
Top notch product!
What all I like?
- Average price point. Remember the product quantity is also 495 ml J
- Creamy texture that lathers well
- Easy on the skin
- Potent with essential oils
- Does not dry my skin out
- Does what it claims!
What all I don't like?
- Right now, availability is on in bath and body works stores in India. Elsewhere it’s available online as well
- Wide nozzle
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Most definitely. This is an excellent buy.
Rating – 5 / 5
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from bath and body works?
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion – Hot!
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity !
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review