Who is it for? Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist is for those looking for a long lasting floral yet subtle fragrance for everyday use.
$14.00 for 18 FL OZ / 236 ml
How to use it?
Hold it upright and spray a lavish splash or a light spritz either on clothes or directly on skin and rub.
Sensitive skin alert?
No, but it is always advised to use a little product on the back of your palm for assurance.
My experience with Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist
The body mist arrives in a red colored cylindrical bottle which is the case with most of the bath & body works body mists. The bottle has beautiful graphics of the actual cherry blossom flowers. We tend to lose the caps of our body mists but for this particular bottle, the cap fits just right and does not come off easily. The bottle being a little too long is not travel-friendly but its plastic structure makes it pretty tough.
Colour and composition
The solution looks deep red in the bottle but on spraying it comes out as a faint shade of pink which is only visible on light shaded fabrics. Staining of the fabrics can be avoided by rubbing it right after spraying. The consistency of the composition is very watery.
The fragrance is light and airy hence, does not entire the room before you but it is also consistent enough to be felt even at the end of the day. The fragrance overall is age neutral and perfect for everyday wear. It is sweet enough to elate you and strong enough to make others stop and turn.
Keynotes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Asian Pear, Fresh Mimosa Petals, White Jasmine, Blushing sandalwood.
My experience with this body mist has been a positive one. I was in search of something for everyday wear. Since I am not a fan of loud, into the face scents I tried Japanese Cherry Blossom body mist. The best part about it was the aloe nourishment it provides to the skin as most of the body fragrances tend to irritate my skin. On applying it does smell like alcohol for a few seconds before unraveling the actual scent. But the inevitable rub does bother me at times. Overall judging by the fragrance, it is absolutely amazing.
What do I like about the body mist?
- Long lasting
- Not Overpowering
- Refreshing scent
- Cheaper than perfumes
- Aloe nourishment for skin
What do I dislike about the body mist?
- Not travel-friendly
- Might leave a stain
- Availability in India is an issue
- Not suitable for gym use
Would I recommend or repurchase?
This is one of the best flavors of the Bath & Body Works collection. I love its fragrance and would definitely repurchase it. I would also recommend it to everyone.
Rating – 4.5/5
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Bath and Body Works:
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Work Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion – Hot!
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity!
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review