Who is it for? Anyone who is into aromatherapy and wants something to instantly soothe and help focus. Bath and Body Work Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion is excellent for your daily wellness ritual.
$13.50 for 192 ml
Table of Contents
My Experience with Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion
Packaging: Bulky glass pump bottle. Not really awesome but not a big downer too.
Consistency: Thick lotion. Spreads easily.
Aroma: Very relaxing eucalyptus fragrance that is toned down greatly by hints of soothing tea. Unisex and relaxing fragrance.
Moisturization: Good moisturizer. I have no complaints. Unless you have really flaky skin, you will not have a problem. Applying once a day will suffice.
What do I like About it?
- I really like the soothing fragrance
- Fragrance lasts for the entire day depends on how liberally you have applied and layered
- Unisex fragrance
What don’t I like about it?
- Glass packaging is bulky and liable to break
Would I recommend?
I love products from bath and body aromatherapy range. Their normal range smells very synthetic and off-putting to me now. These, on the other hand, are gems!
More Bath and Body Works?
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity!
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review