Who is it for? Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter is for those who want a very moisturizing body butter that smells great.
Price: $11 for 200 g
My Experience with Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter
Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter comes in a round package but without any partition to separate the cream and the plastic cover but there are no chances of any leakages because the lid is tight and spill proof. It has bright blue packaging with all essentials mentioned on the back side.
It has a very unique and catchy fragrance. I apply it on my legs and feet and body butter keeps it hydrated all day. Everyone’s legs and feet need special attention because they are mostly neglected. Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter takes a proper care of the skin, evenly spreads and penetrates into the skin and moistures well. The best thing about this is that it is nongreasy and leaves nothing behind on the skin after application. Best time to use this product is between December and February. This is because during winter and post-winter time period skin cracks more and needs more and more moisture to keep it soft and supple.
I enjoy its musky and floral fragrance.
How the product is different from other Bath and Body works body butter.
All Body and Bath Works body butter can be trusted because it’s the name that says it all. Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter is a part of a signature collection of the brand which makes it special. Of course, it has Shea in it. It contains emollients from Shea nut tops in body nourishment.
Overall Performance I personally loved the product. This has worked for me without showing any side effects. It belong to a very trusted brand so this makes it even more responsible for all the effects and side effects.
Would I recommend?
More from Bath and Body Works?
- Bath and Body Works Poolside Pop Fine Fragrance Mist Review
- Bath and Body Works Happiness Bergamot and Mandarin Body Scrub
- Bath and Body Works Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Luxury Bath
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion – Hot!
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity !
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review