Skincare is one of essential parts in every girl’s life. We all want a healthy and vibrant skin and we try a variety of products in order to achieve that.A body cream’s main purpose is to provide nourishment and keep your body moisturized for long hours. Bath & Body Works has formalized a body cream that takes care of all our requirements with great precision.As the name suggests, the Bath and Body Works Love and Shine body cream is enriched with Shea butter and claims to soften even the driest skin.
Basic Information about Bath and Body Works Love and Shine
The body butter has a rich creamy texture along with a fragrance of strawberries and fresh lime. Once applied, it keeps your body moisturized throughout the day.
It does not make your skin too oily and nourishes your body with rich Shea butter. It is also enriched with soothing Aloe Butter and Cocoa Butter. With its non-greasy formula, the body cream keeps your skin hydrated all day and all night and keeps it infused with a heavenly fragrance.
It comes in a dazzling tube with a golden base accompanied by the images of white and pink daisies. The cap is a flip cap and the packaging is absolutely spill-proof.
NET CONTENT: 8 oz/226 g
- 24-hour moisture.
- Softens even the driest skin.
- Non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance.
- All day, all night hydration.
Sun-kissed daisies, Sweet lemon, Mara strawberry, Golden honeysuckle, Sunshine musk, Shea butter, Cocoa seed butter, coconut oil, Aloe leaf extract.
How to use:
- Squeeze a considerate amount of cream onto your palm.
- Apply all over your body to enjoy the sweet fragrance and deep moisture.
My experience with Bath and Body Works Love and Shine
Bath & Body Works products have always had a special place in my heart. Be it their fragrance or the body butter, they always provide a top notch quality product.It has a fresh fruity fragrance .
The Ultra Shea body cream never fails to keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. It adds a sweet and refreshing perfume to my skin which I really love. Just a little amount of the cream is enough to keep your whole body nourished and also imparts a beautiful glow to your skin.
The packaging is so attractive and travels-friendly that there can be no complaints on that section. The product is a bit pricey but the content almost compensates the fact.
Overall performance of Bath and Body Works Love and Shine
The body cream gave an amazing performance be it in terms of moisture, fragrance, nourishment or longevity. So now I will discuss some positives and negatives of the product which I felt was worth mentioning.
- Keeps body moisturized and hydrated throughout the day.
- Adds an enchantingly fresh fragrance.
- Shea butter provides total nourishment.
- Aloe extracts smoothen your skin.
- Packaging is very attractive.
- Not tested on animals.
- Easy to apply due to the presence of a flip cap.
- Makes your skin a little oily if applied too much.
- The scent does not last for a very long time.
- Not very pocket-friendly.
- No SPF.
Would I Recommend?
If moisturizing ability and fragrance are taken into account, then yes, I would absolutely recommend this product. But if you require a more pocket-friendly body cream then this product does not fulfill the criteria. Overall, it is an amazing body cream which provides nourishment and freshness.
Where Can You Buy This ?
More from Bath and Body Works ?
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review