Who is it for? Bath and Body Work Japanese Cherry Blossom is for those looking for a moisturizing body butter that smells floral.
My Experience with Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter
- It smells amazing.
- It comes with a really beautiful packaging
- It is easy to apply.
- It is small and easy to carry around.
- It is long lasting and you do not need to reapply it often
I got the body butter as a gift. I have been using lotions forever; I have used Nivea, LAKME, and what not. I have tried all lotions but this body butter was somewhat of a different experience altogether. To begin with, it was a bit hard and more solid than a lotion. It is best when applied after a shower because all the pores are free at that time. The one I have is a 200g or 7 oz tub.
It contains shea butter and Asian pear along with mimosa petals, white jasmine and also, creamy sandalwood. It costs 15 $ or in INR it would be about 950 rupees. A bit expensive, the quantity and quality make it worth the price. It is nongreasy and absorbs quickly. It provides a glow to the skin which is subtle yet really makes the skin look smooth. It is very beneficial for people with dry and flaky skin or sensitive skin because it doesn’t make the skin greasy but at the same time, it provides nourishment. The perfume lasts for at least 6-8 hours, in my experience it did.
- It smells good.
- It is nongreasy.
- It makes the skin soft and smooth.
- It works amazingly for all skin types.
- It gives an instant glow and shine to the skin.
- It comes with awesome packaging.
- It gets rid of the dry and flaky skin.
- It blends in with the skin perfectly without any ugly white patches.
- It is a bit on the costlier side.
- It is hard to apply at first.
- Not all might like the applying process because it takes time.
- Lack of availability; bath and body works is a store currently operating with various branches only within the United States Of America.
Would I Recommend It For Repurchasing?
I probably won’t repurchase it until and unless I have a lot of money to spend on this, but since the quality of the product is exceedingly brilliant and the quantity is not questionable either, I might probably repurchase. But if I had to rate it, I would give it a 4 on 5.
- Bath Body Works Tokyo Lotus Apple Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bodycology Cherish the Moment Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review