Who is it for? Banjara’s Premium Rose Water is for people looking for a rose water that is a perfect blend of rose oil and rose extract, something that would revitalize the senses and make your skin glow.
Price- INR 45 for 120 ml
How to use it?
There are multiple ways of using Banjara’s Premium Rose Water.
- You can use it as a toner after cleansing your face properly.
- You can mix it with your powdered face packs to make an effective face mask paste.
- You can dip your cotton ball into it, and remove the dirt and grime from your face. It would also remove basic makeup, not the waterproof one.
- If you add a little glycerine into it, you can use it as a moisturizer
- I personally use it as a facial spray; I put it in a travel size spray bottle and spray the product onto my face throughout the day. I carry it in my purse.
My Experience with Banjara’s Premium Rose Water
The packaging is lightweight and since it is not a glass bottle; one can easily carry it around without the fear of leakage. To use this product, one might need to pierce the immediate top lid of the bottle.
This rose water, just like any other rose water is transparent and like water.
It smells like a typical rose water, it isn’t very overpowering though, which is a good sign.
It’s a nice product. I can call it a nice alternative to Gulabari Rose Water. Banjara’s Rose Water is, I feel more potent because it has rose oil added to it. Whenever I use this product, I instantly feel refreshed. It hydrates my skin thoroughly without making it sticky or oily. I feel that this product would be suitable for all the skin types. I also like to use it with my powdered face packs and apply it to my face. This product is really good for removing basic makeup and can also be used to remove the dirt that settles on your face after a long hectic day. It acts as a good toner, but do not expect it to show any drastic results overnight, it won’t act on blackheads and whiteheads easily. Overall it’s a very good product, extremely soothing and refreshing, hydrates my skin perfectly, giving it a glowy look.
What did I like about the product?
- Lightweight sturdy packaging
- Multi-purpose in nature (can be used as a toner, makeup remover, in face packs and as a facial spray)
- A wonderful blend of rose oil and rose extract
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Soothes and relaxes the skin
- Easily available in India
- Soothing fragrance
What didn’t I like about the product?
- Nothing, as such!
Would I recommend or repurchase?
Yes, I would highly recommend and repurchase this product. It’s a good quality rose water, inexpensive and effective. There’s nothing that I don’t like about this product. Give this rose water a try, apart from the Dabur one. It is a good alternative!
My Ratings- 5/5
More Banjara's Products?
- Banjaras Oil Clear Facewash with Neem + Multani Mitti
- Banjara’s Multani Mitti + Papaya Face Pack Review
- Banjara’s Milk Cream + Olive Super Soft Face Wash Review