I am reviewing much-acclaimed and awarded facial oil by Balance- the Balance Me Radiance Face Oil. I am someone who does not use any night cream. The reason is simple. I have sensitive and combination skin. Little bit moisturization suffices for me. Also, I am a true devotee to the skin serums. Under no circumstance can I skip serum/facial oil. So, using both a cream and serum is just too much for me.
Naturally, when I go looking for serums, moisturization is the next important thing on the list, after antioxidants.
Basic Info about Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
Price: 30ml £30.00
- Gives skin instant radiance
- Plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Protects against premature aging
- Reduces scarring, redness, and discoloration
- Deeply hydrates skin
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- Dull skin: Amazonian Buriti Nut, Camellia and Rosehip Oils help to fade scarring, reduce redness and brighten
- Dehydrated skin: Delivers intense hydration when layered beneath moisturizer
- Mature skin: Ancient skin conditioners Yarrow and Benzoin improve skin’s natural luster and volume
HOW TO USE IT
- Warm two drops of oil in clean palms and massage across a cleansed face, neck and décolletage using circular movements. Apply under moisturizer as an extra layer of protection or alone as an intensive hydrating treatment. Use both morning and evening.
My experience with Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
Packaging: This oil comes in a transparent glass bottle with a dropper. Though not really travel-friendly, this packaging is overall sturdy and of good quality.
The dropper gives good control over the amount of product taken out.
Texture: Lightweight oil that gets absorbed easily.
Dry skin- use 6-7 drops, oily /combination skin 3-4 drops
Usage and Performance: Use nightly and as desired.The bottle will easily last you for 6 months or so. I have a really sensitive skin and this oil has kept my skin well nourished and hydrated. I don’t think it has a massive effect on radiance, but as a night moisturizer, it is a ten on ten.
Purchase it when it’s on sale, you will not be disappointed.
But, buying it on full price expecting radiance…that’s not a good idea.
Overall Performance of Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
- Packaging good
- All Natural
- Gets Absorbed easily
- Does not irritate skin or cause breakouts
- Moisturizes well
- Does nothing for radiance
Would I recommend and repurchase it?
It is a good product. I would suggest it to girls between the age of 20-30 years as a nightly facial oil/ serum. Older beauties can add this to their beauty regimen but will need a good antioxidant to supplement.
More Balance Me Products ?