Rasgulla is one of the most sought-after and famous sweets of Odisha. It has grown over the years to adopt to various tastes.Initially, it was a white spongy ball dripping with sugar syrup but now you can have many flavoured rasgullas . If you love rasgullas, then this Baked Rasgulla will definitely delight your taste bud. The flavors gets boosted during the baking process.
- 12 nos rosogollas/rasgullas
- 1 cup khoya(milk solids)
- 200 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- a few drops of rose water
- 1 tbsp pistachios for garnishing
- Preheat the oven at 220 degree for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the sugar syrup from the each rasogolla and arrange them on a baking dish and set aside.
- Blend together Khoya(milk solids), milk, condensed milk, rose water and cardamom powder.
- Roll each rasogolla in it and arrange them on the baking tray.Pour rest of the liquid over the rosogollas, making sure to evenly cover them.
- Sprinkle the pistachios on top, and broil for maximum 6 minutes, so that only the top gets browned. If you are using a conventional microwave, then you can grill it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot .