Ayurvedic Medicine For Weight Loss: Weight loss is one of the most burning topics of all times. This is one of the most Googled topics even on the internet. And people every day are trying some or the other ways to opt for weight loss. But in the market, you can come across many commercially available products which are not 100% safe and sound to be consumed. Thus, why not opt for ayurvedic treatments. They are not only safe and sound to be used but are considered equally effective as well.
Thus, let’s have a look at the best ayurvedic medicine for weight loss –
- Commiphora Mukul – This is also known as Guggul which is a medicinal herb which promotes weight loss by boosting your body’s metabolism. This is known to improve your digestive power and thereby reducing cholesterol in your body.
How to use them – You can orally consume gulgul which is equal to 25 mg. this can be safely consumed twice daily.
- Garcinia Cambogia – This is actually a subtropical fruit which is seen in South India and is also seen in countries like Indonesia and Myanmar. It is also popularly known as Malabar Tamarind and is widely popular for it’s fat burning properties. It contains hydroxycitric acid and is known to boost metabolism and burn fats in your body.
How to use them – A safe dose of Garcinia Cambogia should be a maximum of 2800 mg per day. You can consume the same in the form of a mill which should be taken 30-40 minutes before every meal. Each pill is of 500 mg.
- Triphala – Triphala, as the name suggests, is the combination of three fruits – Bibitaki, Haritaki, and Amalaki. It is said that Triphala can cure any health issue which you are facing even since your birth. This has system cleansing properties and thus it cleanses and removes toxins from your body.
How to use them – Triphala is available in the form of liquid as well as in the form of pills. You can consume both of them along with your meals. Triphala must be consumed twice a day to get the best results.
- Divya Medohar Vati – This is an Ayurvedic medicine from the house of Patanjali. This is a 100% Siddha medicine which is targeted solely for weight loss. But the medicine should be strictly avoided if you are suffering from high blood pressure or heart block.
How to use them – Divya Medohar Vati must be consumed with hot water. You can consume three tablets thrice daily after every meal for best results.
- Wheat Grass – The juice of wheatgrass is said to be highly effective for weight loss. This heals human body and is known to regenerate dead blood cells in your body. This is even scientifically proven that if you drink this juice for 6-8 months then the results are for sure.
How to use them – Make a fresh juice of your wheatgrass and consume it directly out of the juice. You can add some lime juice or black pepper to spice up the boring wheatgrass.