Who is it for? Ayur Sandal Face Pack is for all those beauties who are looking for a clay pack. Yes, you heard it right it’s more of a clay pack than a sandal pack as this has a very small percentage of the sandal to it.
Price - INR 35 for 100gm
How to apply?
Take a spoon full quantity and add some Gulab jal to it.
Mix it well; there shouldn’t be any lumps in the paste.
Now apply this pack after scrubbing and cleansing your face.
Leave it until it dries completely, now washes is off gently in circular motion, with cold water.
Tip - you add Aloe Vera gel and few drops of lemon to it.
My Experience with Ayur Sandal Face Pack
This comes in a plastic pouch packaging, secured by card box packaging. This has all the necessary information about the product.
This smells like any normal calamine pack.
The product comes in powder form. You need to add water, Gulab Jal, or any solution to make it into a paste form.
My experience -
I love the way my skin feels after applying this pack. This leaves you with matt oil-free skin. Also, this helps in closing up the pores. My skin feels light after applying this; it’s as if the whole gunk is extracted out of my face. This one doesn’t dry out skin even a bit. I love this pack to bits.
What did I like?
- Great value for money
- Effective in closing pores
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Extracts out all the gunk from pores
- Anti-dryness face pack
What didn't I like?
- Packaging is not travel-friendly
- Has the very little amount of sandal
Will I recommend?
Definitely yes. This face pack is for all skin type. I am very impressed with the results of this one.
Rating – 5
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More Ayur Products?
- Ayur All Purpose Cream With Aloe
- Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera Review
- Ayur Herbals Body Care Lotion with Cocoa Butter Review
- Ayur Herbals Cold Cream with Aloe Vera Review
- Ayur Astringent with Aloe Vera Review