Who is it for? Ayur Rosa Nourishing Fruit Cream is for all the ladies looking for a daily moisturizing cream with long lasting effect.
Rs.100 for 200ml
How to use:
Take a small amount of the cream and apply it on the face and hands after taking bath or whenever in need of moisturization.
My experience with the Ayur Rosa Nourishing Fruit Cream
Staying power/ Moisturisation
It stays for quite a long time (4-5 hrs) on avg. Even a very little amount of this cream is enough for good moisturization and long-lasting effect.
It has a very sweet fruity fragrance and is quite mild and refreshing which may help you smell all fruity all day long.
It comes in a 200ml pink colored tub and has a tight cap which ensures there is no leakage. Since it comes in a tub packaging it is a little unhygienic and clumsy to use it.
Colour and texture
It is in a light pink color and has a very thick creamy texture which is easy to apply.
What did I like about it?
- Stays for longer hours
- fruity fragrance
- Great moisturization
- Vitamin E extracts and other essential oils are present
- Fruit extracts are present
What didn’t I like about it?
- Packaging is unhygienic
Would I recommend?
I would definitely recommend this amazingly pocket-friendly cream to all the ladies who are looking for daily moisturization. I would love to buy it again. ?
More from Ayur?
- Ayur Natural Skin Glow Moisturiser Review
- Ayur Sandal Face Pack – Who Should Buy ?
- Ayur All Purpose Cream With Aloe
- Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera Review
- Ayur Herbals Body Care Lotion with Cocoa Butter Review
- Ayur Herbals Cold Cream with Aloe Vera Review
- Ayur Astringent with Aloe Vera Review