As we all know it requires the lot of efforts to keep our skin healthy and glowing and especially if one is having oily skin, the trouble actually doubles. Along with keeping skin healthy you also have to deal with the issues of acne .I, an oily skin holder is facing same issues so I decided to use skin toner to keep my skin clean all day long. I got Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with aloe vera from the nearby store which I am using for quite a few weeks, so thought to write my experiences. Let’s see how this would have worked for me.
Details about Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera
What is it?
The brand claims that Ayur Herbal Skin toner is a herbal preparation which –
- Contains aloe vera, rose water and natural moisturizers.
- Safeguards the skin against acne, atmospheric microbes and harsh effects of the sun rays.
- Reduces the pore size temporarily, tighten the skin muscles which makes your skin feel refreshed and invigorated.
Price – Rs. 50 for 100 ml.
Natural / organic / vegan?
My experience with Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera
This toner comes in a plastic bottle of white color with a pink cap in it. The brand tag is in the front and all its details and ingredients are clearly described at the back of the bottle. I am facing leak issues with the bottle. Not at all travel-friendly, can spoil all the clothes.
The toner is very runny in consistency and is of pink color.
The fragrance of toner is medicinal very similar to the smell of menthol. I personally don’t like its smell.
I have been using this toner for quite a few weeks as it is quite effective for me as I am having oily skin. But it could be quite allergic to people with dry skin.I usually apply it at night before going to sleep. I clean my face properly and then I apply toner on my face using a cotton ball. You also can apply some moisturizer if you feel excessive dryness. It is great to be applied after heavy makeup when you want your face to be oil free for some hours.
Overall performance of Ayur Herbal Skin Toner with Aloe Vera
- Easily available
- Quite affordable
- Contains some herbal ingredients
- Has an instant cooling effect
- Effective for oily and acne prone skin
- Quite allergic to sensitive skin
- Poor packaging
- Bad smell
- Not for dry skin holders
Would I repurchase or recommend?
No, I will not. Yet it is effective for oily skin but I still feel many better alternatives are available.
More Ayur products?
- Ayur Herbals Body Care Lotion with Cocoa Butter Review
- Ayur Herbals Cold Cream with Aloe Vera Review
- Ayur Astringent with Aloe Vera Review