Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel : At the age of 25, our skin looks like 35! we tend to get signs of the aging way before our age, due to super hectic lifestyle, stress, and what not!
One of the main areas which add up to our age is our under the eye, we definitely do not want to get those dreadful dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness. Waking up every morning looking like a drug addict is no good feeling for sure! So ladies be gentle towards yourself. Do a favor to your eyes, and grab an under eye cream.
Yes, that’s what I did, I am going to review Blossom Kochhar aroma magic under eye gel which I am using since a year now, so without any further ado let’s quickly get into the review.
Price- INR 135
Directions to use – Apply under the eyes everyday morning and night, massage gently with fingertips.
Active ingredients- Extracts of rose, Lemon peel, Aloe Vera, Green tea, and pure organic essential oil of chamomile and lavender.
My experience with Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel
Packaging- It comes in a small plastic tube with a pink cap which looks super feminine, and travel-friendly, It contains all the information regarding the product.
Fragrance- It has nice subtle fresh fragrance, which most of you would love.
Texture- It comes in a gel form which is transparent in color, it doesn’t feel too sticky, unless you are applying more quantity than required.
Performance- This really hydrates your under eye area well and effectively reduces fine lines, It does a great job in removing dark circles. But you won’t see any drastic effect, Give this product sometime and apply it religiously.
- Packaging is feminine, and also has directions for application.
- Gives instant fresh feel on application.
- Moisturises eyelashes as well
- Effective in reducing dark circles
- Ingredients list is to die for
- Nonsticky formula
- It smells divine
- Easily available
- Super affordable
- Little product goes long way
- No SPF
- feels little stretchy to those with dry skin.
- Not suitable for winters
Will I recommend or repurchase this product?
This product is a yay from my experience, I would recommend this to everyone, As It does stands by its claim, in reducing dark circles which most of the under eye cream fails to do, this even works well as a preventive cream for dark circles.
More Eye Creams/ Gels?
- Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream Review
- VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Jovees Herbal With Witch Hazel and Almond Eye Contour Cream Review