Who is it for? Aroma Magic Shine And Volume Shampoo Lemon And Sage is perfect for everyday use. It is mild and free of parabens, petrochemicals and all the toxic ingredients which can damage your hair if used in the long run.
MRP ₹215 For 200 ml
All the ingredients are mentioned on the bottle itself.
How to use?
Use it the same way as you use your regular shampoo but a note on the bottle instructs to shake well before use as the natural ingredients tend to settle.
My Experience with Aroma Magic Shine And Volume Shampoo Lemon And Sage
It has a gel-like runny texture with a hint of yellow color to it.
It has a mild lemon fragrance which is not too strong.
What it claims?
It claims that it is 100% free of parabens, petrochemicals, toxic ingredients, artificial colouring and fragrance. It is enriched with lemon and geranium oil. Rich in vitamins A, C, D and Nettle extracts which contains proteins and amino acids which can make your hair shinier.
It’s been almost one month now and I am quite happy with this shampoo. It does add shine to my tresses the day I wash my hair and leave them with a sweet citrusy fragrance. It says it doesn’t create lather but I didn’t feel that way. Just with a few drops of shampoo, it foams my hair pretty well.
- Perfect for everyday use since it is sulfate and detergent free.
- It does add shine to the hair as it claims.
- Mild fragrance
- It is free from all harsh chemicals
- Not travel friendly as the shampoo might leak from the nozzle of the bottle.
Yes. I would totally recommend this shampoo because it is mild and free of all chemicals. J
More by Aroma Magic?
- Aroma Magic Vitamin C Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Moisturising Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Oily Skin Blended Skin Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Foot Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Cocoa And Vanilla Body Cream – Who Should Buy This?