Heyy everyone !!!How to manage skin when we have sensitive skin? Serious issue na! Very rare products suit sensitive skin. Others lead to breakouts in the skin or any other itchy issues. I have very sensitive skin and therefore I generally face lots of problems while using any beauty products. Then I came to know about an oil which has resolved all my worries. I am talking about Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil. Let’s see how this would have worked for me –
Table of Contents
Basic info about Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil
Brand claims –
- Suited for sensitive skin prone to allergies
- Revives, calms and soothes skin
- Helps to treat skin inflammations
- Citrus Aurantium Essential Oil
- Chamaemelum Nobile Essential Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil
Rs. 350 for 20 ml.
My experience with Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil
This oil comes in a very beautiful small glass bottle having a wooden screw cap on it. When you will open this wooden cap you will find a small plastic cap. It is always preferred to make a hole in this cap to allow easy discharge of oil, otherwise, it will turn out to be a very messy situation. Packing is very traveler friendly and it ensures that there is no leakage of oil.
It has its runny consistency.
I have been using this oil for past a month and has worked amazingly for me. I prefer using it with my face cream in which I used to add few drops of oil and then apply it on my face. As it is sensitive oil it does not lead to breakouts. It even counteracts on skin allergies. It has its anti-inflammatory properties due to which it also fights with signs of inflammation.Within few uses, I have started seeing its results. It gives glowing and brightening skin and reveals natural glow of face. It gets readily absorbed into the skin, giving a smooth appearance to the skin.
The overall performance of Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil
- Easily available
- Contains natural ingredients
- Soothes skin
- Reveals natural glow of skin
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Is great for sensitive skin
- I didn’t find any
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely buy this again as it greatly suits me. I would recommend you this if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Rating – 5/5
Glossypolish Verdict – Its great to be used as it is a natural oil which is great for sensitive skin and does not cause any harm to the skin.
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00TYLAHOU” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Aroma Magic Sensetive, 20ml[/easyazon_link]
More Aroma Magic Products ?
- Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil | Review+Usage
- Aroma Magic Face Wash | Neem And Tea Tree | Review | Price | Usage
- Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl – Best Facial Kit For Oily Skin in Summer ?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash – Grapefruit : Best Face Wash for Oily Skin ?
- Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic | A treat for Combination Skin !
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review