A good shower can really help you give the day a fresh start or relax you from a tiring day of work. Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Orange Blossom body wash is one such product which promises to give you a nice shower with it’s enriching essential oils mix which will not only nourish your skin but also soothe you with the pleasant fragrance. Let us see if it fares well to its promises.
Table of Contents
Basic Info about Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash
What is it?
This is a body wash which foams up to give you a clean skin with a fragrance of blossom oranges.
Who is it for?
This product is for people with all skin types.
325 Rupees for 500ml
24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
- Take a pump of body wash on a loofah or in your hands
- Apply the body wash on your body
- Wash it water
My Experience with the Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash
Packaging- The body wash comes wrapped in a plastic film. The product has a pump packaging which makes it easy to use in the shower. It comes with a plastic cap on the bottle. This makes the body wash travel-friendly which is rare for a body wash.
Fragrance- The body washes promises a beautiful aromatherapy- orange blossom fragrance. But the wash fails to stand up to the expectations. It has a very strong orange fragrance which is quite strong and citrusy than pleasant and relaxing. The fragrance stays during only the shower but goes away quickly.
Consistency and Color- The wash has a bright orange color with a runny consistency. The pump dispenses the wash easily from the end of the bottle. It lathers easily with the loofah but you will need double the quantity if used without a loofah.
Moisturization- This body wash is not extremely moisturizing but does not dry out the skin. It has essential oils which help nourish the skin.
My Experience- I use this body wash with a loofah and it does a pretty decent job of cleansing the skin. If you can overcome the fake orangy fragrance, it as good as any other body wash with an added benefit that it won’t dry out the skin.
But the body wash feels a bit drying during the winters as you may want to replace it with a cream based body wash for the dry months.
Overall Performance of Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash
- The body wash lathers very well with a loofah
- The product is free of any harsh chemicals and artificial fragrance
- It is cost efficient as you get a lot for three twenty-five rupees
- The cap packaging makes it leak proof if you want to travel with it
- It does not dry out the skin
- Not tested on animals
- Promotes recyclable packaging
- The fragrance is not very pleasant
- Use in winters is not recommended
- No aromatherapy benefit as mentioned
- Offline availability might be an issue
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would not repurchase this body wash as I prefer mild smelling body washes and this one does not fit the bill.
But barring the fragrance- If you want a pocket-friendly body wash which is of a good quality and is free of chemicals, this one is a great choice.
More Aroma Magic Products?
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review