What is it? Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser protects, moisturizes and brightens your skin. The multi-tasking extracts of Juniper berry and Cucumber act as efficient anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents protecting the skin from the sun by guarding it against harmful free radicals. An exotic blend of Patchouli and Lemon essential oil helps regulate the oil level in the skin. Together with Aloe Vera juice, the nongreasy gel formula of this potion helps heal acne and lighten blemishes leaving your skin well nourished, refreshed and brighter.
Price- Rs.190 for 100ml
My Experience with Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser
Packaging- This moisturizer comes in a transparent pump bottle. The packaging is very convenient and hygienic as the chances of contamination are less. The bottle has a white plastic flap glued to its body. This flap holds ass the necessary information regarding the product. The packaging is very travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture- This moisturizer is free from artificial color. So, it looks translucent and colorless. Its consistency is somewhere between a thick liquid and gel. It is a lightweight moisturizer and spreads evenly. It gets absorbed very quickly too.
Fragrance- This juniper berry enriched skin nourisher has a very mild herbal fragrance. The smell is very faint but energizing. It takes just a few seconds for the fragrance to go off.
Experience- This is the lightest oil-free moisturizer I have ever used. Its watery consistency gets absorbed into the skin in seconds and I am left with no heavy feel to the skin. This moisturizer is best for people who have too oily skin and dread moisturizers for their oiliness. I have combination skin. So, this one sometimes feels a bit lacking in the moisturization part. I will have to try Aroma Magic’s combination skin moisturizer. This moisturizer is free from harsh chemicals so it is a safe product to try. This product is best for humid summer. The formula is not that winter-friendly as it caters the issues of excessively oily skin. I wanted to try a Hyaluronic Acid product for my skin. This moisturizer has plenty of that. So, currently, I am using it after toning. To keep my skin prepared for winter dryness I follow it up with Cetaphil’s non-comedogenic moisturizer. I have not seen any lightening in my acne marks but this moisturizer does not induce acne for me.
- Very lightweight formula
- Perfect for oily skin
- Paraben, phthalate and mineral oil free
- Provides enough moisturization for oily and acne-prone skin
- Artificial colorant and fragrance-free
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid
- Does not aggravate acne
- Hygienic pump packaging
- Contains SPF 15
- Does not lighten blemishes
- Not very winter-friendly
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser is one of the best oil-free moisturizers I have ever used. The formula is best for those oily and sensitive skinned people whose skin feels heavy with even slightest oiliness in the moisturizer. I have combination skin so I would not probably get another bottle of this moisturizer for oily skin but I would certainly explore Aroma Magic’s combination skin range after using this one.
Rating-4.85/5 (This rating is for oily skin)
More Aroma Magic Products Review?
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review