Hey everyone !!!Here again, I am reviewing about Facil Kit. Earlier I had reviewed about facial kits from Vlcc and Oriflame. Today I will be reviewing the Facial kit from Blossom Kochhar Aroma. Aroma has got its various ranges of Facial kit like Pearl facial kit, Gold facial kits, Skin glow facial kit and many more. I have Aroma Magic Pearl Facial Kit and let’s see how this Aroma Facial Kit has worked for me.
What does the brand claims about Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl?
The brand claims that Blossom Kochhar Aroma Pearl Facial kit helps in treating and providing relief from acne issues. It detoxifies skin completely leaving it out clean and healthy free from all impurities. It lightens blemishes. This kit is perfect for oily and acne-prone skin.It is a 7 step facial system each one having its unique benefits.
- Face cleanser – Cleanser is of very sheer gel-like and is very runny in its consistency. It cleans the face thoroughly, the pores and makes skin ready for facial.It has its very pleasant smell of aloe vera and bit of rose which is soothing.
- Skin serum – Serum forms the most difficult part of the facial as it comes in a glass vial. You need to handle it very carefully as it is a vial made up of glass. It can harm you if handled carelessly. Skin definitely feels very smooth after using this serum but few may find tingling sensations after its use.
- Exfol gel – It contains an exfol gel which helps in exfoliating all dry and dead cells from the skin making it clean and ready for facial.
4 – Pearl glow gel – Pearl glow gel helps in increasing blood circulation and gives a very radiant glow to the skin.
5 – Oxygenating Gel – It helps in breaking down dead cells and rejuvenate cells. Hence it provides deep hydration to the skin. One should massage this gel on the skin gently for few minutes to see the difference.
6 – Face Pack – This pack is not very smooth in texture but it is bit gritty.You have to keep this pack for 10 to 15 minutes. It evens out the complexion and makes skin look fairer and glossier.
7 – Sunscreen – It is beneficial to provide moisture and protection from UVA and UVB rays.It is very thick in consistency and even quite oily. It moisturizes deeply and gives a soothing effect to the skin.
My Experience With Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl
Blossom Kocchar aroma facial kit comes in a handy, small cardboard box with its beautiful packing. It contains 6 different small pouches and a vial of serum.Number of every step is mentioned in the pouch.
1st step – Apply the cleanser on face and neck by taking desired quantity. Massage in circular motion for 3 to 4 minutes. Then wash your face as it behaves much like Face Wash.
2nd step – Take the required amount of serum and apply it gently over the face and neck. Massage it for few minutes.
3rd step – Gel – Take required amount of Exfol gel, apply it all over the face and neck. Massage it gently with fingertips in circular and outward motion until it gets completely absorbed in the skin.
4th step – Pearl glow gel – Take gel and apply it all over the face and neck.Massage it until it gets completely absorbed.
5th step – Oxygenating gel – Take the required quantity of gel and apply it all over the face and neck. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Wash your face and pat dry.
6th step – Pack – Apply pack evenly on face and neck. Keep it for 15 minutes. Wash off and pat dry.
7th step – Sunscreen – Apply sunscreen to your face.Massage it for a minute.
I am using this kit twice or thrice and always prefer doing it one day prior to the day of occasion to feel the real glow. It actually makes my skin glow and adds shine to it but just for a day and then come back to its original tone. It removes all the dead cells from the skin and makes my skin looks healthy. The smell of this kit is not very appealing and pleasant. It takes only half an hour to get this facial done. One kit is sufficient to be used twice. This kit has made facial very easy and pocket-friendly for me.It is a very professional kit available to be used in the home but I ain’t find it very useful for acne issues. It comes in a beautiful and decent small package because of which you can easily carry it anywhere with you.
- Suitable for all skin type
- Very professional kit
- Skin gets a glow and radiance after use
- Can be easily done at home
- Six different packs are there which can be used many times depending on your amount of use
- Comes in very small and decent package
- Quite affordable
- The major issue is a glass vial
- I personally miss scrub
- Smells very unpleasant
- Some contents are in abundance whereas some are very less in quantity. So after using it twice or thrice, you are left with few of the contents only.
Would I Purchase Or Recommend?
Yes, I definitely will repurchase and recommend it because it’s very effective with its results.
More Facial Kits ?
- Biotique Facial Kit Party Glow: Best Facial Kit?
- VLCC Ayurveda Chandan and Kesar Facial kit Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Facial Kit: Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Party Glow Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Gold Facial Kit Review
- Joy Diamond Skin Brightening Kit Review