Who is it for? Armaf Club De Nuit Woman is a body spray for a woman. The product is a balanced composition of woody, floral and citrus notes, making it ideal for summer. It has similar top and base notes to that of Chanel no.5. It helps you smell fresh and look fresh for a good 5-6 hours. And at a price at which it comes is totally amazing!
For all the girls who are looking for a good and budget-friendly body spray to beat the heat and keep sweat at bay and smell good should definitely try this product once this summer.
Rs.345/- for 250 ml
How to use:
The body spray comes in a spray bottle. The packaging is simple and classy. The body spray is peachy pink in color. The usage and application are simple, all you need to do is remove the upper cap of the spray bottle and push the nozzle/ sprayer downward and the product will spray out. You can apply it all over your body focusing on neck, behind your ears between your elbow and forearm and behind your knees. And you’re ready to go!
My Experience with Armaf Club De Nuit Woman
This is one of the recent purchases and I have used this product twice and I am happy and satisfied with the product. It does making me smell good and fresh. So it does stand true to the brands claim. It doesn’t last for all day long as compared to brands claim but that’s okay because, at the price you’re getting this product, it is absolutely worth it! Personally, as per my experience, the product is of good quality and stays on for a good 5-6 hours after that one can reapply as per one’s requirement.
The body spray has an amazing fragrance and if you are a girl who doesn’t want a really strong fragrance and are looking for a mild and balanced yet effective one then go nowhere else! You should definitely try this one. I am sure it won’t disappoint you.
- Sleek and simple packaging
- Easy application
- Pocket-friendly price
- Well, balanced fragrance with woody, floral and citrus notes.
- Very feminine and refreshing fragrance
- Doesn’t last more than 5 hours
- Needs to be reapplied frequently
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes. It’s a floral and summery fragrance which is refreshing and definitely worth trying once keeping in mind the price at which it comes.
Where Can You Buy This ?
- Amazon : [easyazon_link identifier=”B01ARSJP14″ locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Armaf Club De Nuit Woman Fragrance Body Spray 250ml[/easyazon_link]
More Body Mists ?
- Layer r Wottagirl Body Mist Mystic Island: Summer Worthy?
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Face And Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Daydream Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease Sexy Little Things Body Mist Review
- Streax Refreshing Peach Love Perfumed Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
- Forest Essentials Body Mist Nargis Review
- Forest Essential Body Mist Jasmine and Saffron Review
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fragrance Body Mist Review
- Bath & Body Works DAISY DREAMGIRL Signature Collection Shimmer Mist Review
- The Body Shop Black Musk Fragrance Mist Review
- Yardley London Mist Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Oriflame Aimi Mystic Caress Fine Fragrance Mist Review
- The Body Shop Perfume Oil Fijian Water Lotus Review
- Colorbar Metallics Body Shimmer Miss Reflective Review
- The Nykaa Body Lotion Country Rose Review
- Victoria’s Secret EXOTIC Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Sweet And Flirty Body Lotion Review
- Victoria’s Secret Fresh And Clean Mist Review
- Layer’s Wottagirl! Evergreen Classic Collection Body Splash Review
- Yardley London English Lavender Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Charming Princess Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist Review
- Yardley London Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Victoria’s Secret Beyond Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Mist Blackberry and Peony Review