I wash my hands at least 20 times a day. No, I don’t have OCD (thinking…) 😛 Actually I have a very adorable Labrador who is very needy. Every once in a while he will come sit at my feet and start whining to pet! I know…totally needy this one. So I have to go wash my hands and I end up going through a lot of hand washes. Recently Anatomicals formally launched here in India and I just came across their lovely hand wash that I had to try. I mean English lavender…dodon’t stop me now!! Let’s see how this has turned out 🙂
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- Sensitive Skin Alert?
- What does the Brand Claim about Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap?
- How to Use:
- My Experience with Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap
- Positives of Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap
- Negatives of Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap
- Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict:
What is it and who is it for?
Natural liquid hand soap.
Rs 499 for 300ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What does the Brand Claim about Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap?
Packed with pure Provencal Lavender for its natural antiseptic properties, the Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Wash/Soap is formulated to fight bacteria while it cleanses your hands.
- It is a liquid soap that is 100% natural.
- Exudes the freshness of lavender for a typical England experience that will remind you instantly of Norfolk and its clean fresh gardens.
- Free from DEA’S, Sulphates, Parabens and SLS’s.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Exudes a fresh lavender fragrance.
Anatomicals is a company that ‘Only Wants You for Your Body’ and manufactures World class toiletries that are parabens free. The Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Wash/Soap is the perfect addition to your beauty prep regime.
How to Use:
Use like any other hand wash.
My Experience with Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap
I love the square pump packaging. Its sturdy and looks nice on the basin too :p The soap is transparent and smells light of lavender. It lathers well and gives a squeaky clean feeling. The fragrance does not linger. It does not dry my hands out.
Actually, there is nothing to complain about this soap. But was spending Rs 499 for this hand soap justified?Actually no. I had high expectations from it.But it is a good product, just not a must have.
Positives of Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap
- Completely natural
- Smells nice
- Does not dry hands out
- Nice packaging
Negatives of Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap
- Not a wow product.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
See, honestly, it is a good product. I will not recommend it though. It’s not that f=great that you have to spend an exorbitant amount on it.