Who is it for? This Anatomicals Chocolate Face Mask is supposed to help stressed and dry skin as it has Dead sea salt, Cocoa butter and Shea butter which is supposed to calm and soothe the skin while making it glowing.
Rs 125 for 15 gms
How to use
- Wash your face and neck with water
- Take out an adequate amount of face mask
- Apply a layer of mask on the face and neck
- Let the face mask dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take a wet towel and wipe off the mask
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with The Anatomicals Chocolate Anti-Stress Face Mask
The face mask comes in a one time use sachet. The brown sachet has pretty much all the information about the product on it.
Texture and Color
The face mask looks exactly like melted white chocolate and has a very smooth and silky texture. The smooth texture helps spread the face mask with a lot of ease and without any tugging.
The best part about this face mask is the fragrance of this mask. It smells delicious and makes you want to eat it up. The mask smells exactly like chocolate and gives you a good dose of aromatherapy which really relaxes the person who is wearing the mask.
Even though the face mask smells heavenly but my experience was not the same. On application, it gave a tingling sensation which went for more than 5 minutes after which it subsided a bit. I removed the mask before it dried because of the weird tingling feeling.
Post removal of the mask, I did not see any redness or breakouts and my skin felt moisturized and a bit radiant.
What do I like about this?
- The face mask smells amazing
- It can be used on the go
- Spreads easily on the face without tugging on the skin
- Gave me a moisturized and a bit radiant skin
- The sachet has product for two uses
What don’t I like?
- The product made my skin tingle for the entire time I was wearing the mask
- Even though the sachet has product enough for two uses, but the packaging makes it difficult to store
- A bit expensive for a two-time use product
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I would not repurchase this mask because of the way it tingled my skin even though it gave me pleasant results, I did not like the sensation of this mask on my skin. But if you wish to give this one a try, take a patch test first.
More from Anatomicals?
- Anatomicals Java Lather Coffee Buzz Body Cleanser Review
- Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap Review
It tingles ..then surely a imp cons…but i love the texture and can feel that heavenly feel one can have post applying this chocolate pack ????loved to know about it
Nice review shagun
Chocolate masks or even facials for that matter do not suit my skin type. And after reading this i think i better stay away! Goon honest review ????
I love its texture as I am a great chocolate lover but tingling is a major con, can’t be ignored. Honest review 🙂
I was thinking to buy by seeing the pics but after reading it i was quite demotivated.
The mask looks really nice.Causes Tingling sensation, sensitivity test is preferred.
Honest review ❤️