Who is it for? Anastasia Brow Gel is for all those beauties who have bushy, thick eyebrows and those who love to keep their eyebrows in place, put, for a long time.
How to use
This looks like mascara, so instead of putting it on your eyelashes, put it on your eyebrows.
Price and quantity
$18.70 for 0.28 oz
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with Anastasia Brow Gel
The packaging is something that I absolutely adore. It comes in a silver colored container. The wand is black inside.
Colour and consistency
It is a clear brow gel and as the name says, it has a gel-like consistency.
It has an artificial or chemical fragrance, which is next to negligible.
I wasn’t sure of how to use this. Few youtube videos down, I understood how to use it and its importance. Sometimes, even after we fill in the eye brow, it might not stay as it is and might not hold the brows in place for a long time. That is when this product comes to your rescue. Since it is a clear gel, people with any color of eyebrow can use it. It doesn’t make the eyebrows feel heavy or anything. In all, this is a product that I love. And I always use it when I apply makeup.
What I like about this brow gel?
- Keeps eyebrows in place for the entire day
- No flaking
- Contains essential oils to moisturize the brows
- No stickiness
- Can be used by people of all eyebrow colors
- Easy to use applicator wand
- Easy to carry
What I dislike about this brow gel?
- Very expensive
- Availability here might be an issue
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
This product will last me long, after which I might repurchase this. I will recommend it to all makeup junkies who love to keep their brows intact all day long
Glossypolish verdict : The ABH brow gel will definitely make a hole in your pocket, but will also help you tame those brows, highly recommended. A huge thanks to Glossypolish for this amazing product.
PRODUCT GIFTED BY GLOSSYPOLISH
More ABH Products?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Hot or Not
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Powder Mink Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review