Who is it for? Ahaglow Face Wash is a face wash for oily and acne-prone skin, which also helps in providing a glow to the skin as it contains Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid, which helps in fading the blemishes and acne scars. It also contains Aloe Vera to provide balance as these ingredients can be drying. And the combination of the ingredients makes it one of the best face wash for mild to strong acne.
Price-Rs 379 for 60ml
Available easily from any chemist.
How to use:
In the case of using a face wash with these ingredients, it is very important to follow company guidelines. Initially, I started with one time a day and after 10 days I increased it to twice daily.
After wetting the face, gently massage the foam all over the face for 20 to 30 seconds avoiding the eyes and surrounding areas.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No, but a patch test is always advised as Glycolic acid and Salicylic acid can be a little harsh on the skin
My Experience with Ahaglow Face wash
The face wash comes in a pump tube which is travel-friendly and spill proof. In one pump enough foam is dispersed which can cover the face.
From the outside, it looks like a gel face wash, but as soon as you pump the product out it’s a foam that can be applied directly to the skin.
Ahaglow S is a gel-based face wash, which took care of my Extreme cystic acne to the whole extent. When I was using this face wash I experienced that my face is much more glowing and my skin is much fresher. After just one week of using it the difference was visible.
Initially, I used it once in a day and always followed by moisturizer as it contains 2% Salicylic acid and 1% Glycolic acid. It also contains 5% Aloe Vera to help with the moisturizer but I felt a direct application of moisturizer was needed. For me, it’s been a boon for oily as well as acne-prone skin. It’s a strong product and one has to be careful while using it.
What do I like about this product?
- Helps with acne.
- It is a non-comedogenic face wash, which means it will not block the pores.
- It contains ingredients like Aloe Vera which helps to balance out Glycolic Acid and Salicylic acid
- It’s suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
- It is a paraben-free product.
- It helps in exfoliation of the dead skin.
- My face felt cleaner after using the product.
What I dislike about the product?
- It contains Sodium Hydroxide which helps in the lathering of the product.
- People with dry skin need to be careful while using it.
- A little pricey
Would I Repurchase or Recommend it?
Yes if you suffer from acne or oily skin, you should give this product a chance. You will not be disappointed with the results. But you can always start with the mild version which is Ahaglow and then switch to this product for better results.
More from Ahaglow?
- Garnier Men AcnoFight 6 in 1 Pimple Clearing Face Wash Review
- Garnier Men Oil Clear Matcha D-Tox Skin Purifying Gel Face Wash Review
- UV Doux Silicone Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Good Vibes Rose Hip Radiant Glow Face Serum Review
Its really a great option for all those who suffer from acne issues …
Loved your article sejal ❤️
Undoubtedly yes, for oily and acne prone skin, this product is a boon. Thank you ❣️